Hey There!

Welcome one and all to this thing I do.
Happy reading!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Like I said, its gotten better

So I'm better, however I feel like my high school years will be shit. As long as I pass and can afford collage I will be happy. My mom wants a scholarship...not sure if I can pull that off, but I'll try my best. I'm so tired its funny. I can go to sleep, but I don't want to at the same time. Lost my train of thought so RANDOM THOUGHT HERE. It was photo day yesterday. I hate photo day. I somehow manage to smile weird or just look horrible in a sense. For example, last year it was windy, and as my photo was taken the wind started up. I thought to myself, "oh that will come out nice". Wrong. My bra strap was in plain sight. DAMN YOU PHOTOGRAPHERS! That couldn't have been the best one, I mean seriously? So this year I'm hoping my shirt did its job. Though I do have uniforms, so It'll be fine...right? Yea. My Physics teacher loves to find videos for us to watch during class, and every time she does I have the strongest urge to show her Charlies fun science videos. Every time, I chicken out. My mom is talking about taking a trip to Italy. Wouldn't that be awesome? I think it would. I haven't been on the Ning in the longest time. It feels foreign to me now...which is weird because that's how I met my week of awesome friends [we're friends, right?]. Im gonna go on right now actually. So,
Bye!♥

1 comment:

  1. we be friends =) and i feel your pain, i hate photo day as well, though for different reasons. ive always hated having my picture taken. my general excuse is that it takes away a piece of my soul :p

    ReplyDelete