Hey There!

Welcome one and all to this thing I do.
Happy reading!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I have an unhealthy obsession for English class

So I started school today! I found something out that really surprised me. It starts with me finally getting to bed at 3:00am and getting up at 6:00am. Took a two hour bus ride to school, stayed in school for seven hours, then took another two hour bus ride back home, then picked up the other pair of glasses, ate dinner, filled out paper work and all that jazz. I DIDN'T DOZE OFF AT ANY POINT. With just three hours of sleep I did all that. *hands myself a gold star sticker* Now because I'm a nerd, I enjoy school. And because my orientation was cancelled, this week [besides Friday] is bassically get to know the people you'll have to deal with for the next four years, NOW. 
I had no problem with this, it just means I don't really have homework yet. So they cut the week into blocks. Today we covered blocks one and two. I enjoyed block one more than block two because it was a get to know your honors English teachers. We had small assessments and one of my most favorite things...ESSAYS! We got to write one five paragraph essay in forty-five minutes. I fell in love. Some of the most fun I've had in the past month! That may sound crazy, but I love writing essays. The same teacher does my CP World History class too. Gah I love those subjects. I can't wait for Friday when we follow the schedule. SCHOOL IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
That's about it...
Bye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment