Hey There!

Welcome one and all to this thing I do.
Happy reading!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I thought it would be fun

So I don't think I'm very good at blogging. Considering I haven't done anything on here but two post. The truth is I'm not very interesting, so its hard to come up with a topic for each post. Now I won't lie to you I tried to do a post a couple days ago, but it never got finished. I started to write it just before going to bed, but then decided I wanted to write a poem instead. Then somehow it was magically Friday morning because I fell asleep before finishing the post. Now its Saturday and I'm writing this post because while I was away from my computer my cat stepped on the power button and lost the last post.
So how have you been imaginary readers? I hope good. I've been doing well thanks for asking. I've been using Twitter for a week now and I must say its a wonderful thing. Random thought does anyone else own a TARDIS? I do. My brother made it out of a tissue box and gave it to me. He covered the hole on the box with wax paper. It has small room to stick stuff over it so that's where I put small drawings. Currently I have Snoopy and Mickey Mouse residing there. Moving on I start school in two days as a freshman in high school. That should be fun. With all honors and cp classes except for math. I was supposed to pick up my uniform and supply list yesterday, which I did, but I got there early [on hour early] because I read the e-mail wrong so I didn't get to meet my adviser or as the call them "crew leader". Yup.
I got my new glasses yesterday as well. They're a better fit then the last pair. Also I'm about to get a haircut in an hour or two, so I hope that comes out nice. Oh and by the way I survived hurricane Irene. Obviously. I realized last night that I am one hell of a good cartoon dinosaur draw-er. Yea its a gift! Until next time...
Bye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment