Hey There!

Welcome one and all to this thing I do.
Happy reading!

Monday, October 10, 2011

I've been meaning to write this

I've wanted to write this for awhile, since late last week actually. So look who finally gets around to doing it! First off, Spanish. Lovely, helpful language, but boring. I find it so uninteresting its ridiculous. I can't retain any information besides the verb Estar. And because I'm not learning, I feel like I have to go back to Spanish 1 which is not what I want to do. But I really just want to drop a second language completely. However, I pretty sure it mandatory, which sucks. I don't want to not learn Spanish...well yea I don't want to learn it, but I can't tell my mom because she'd freak.
I really just want to complain about Spanish. Yup, just don't want to take Spanish.Roar.
Bye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment