Hey There!

Welcome one and all to this thing I do.
Happy reading!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I do this a lot.

I do this thing in which I start something, get kinda of good at updating and using it, then I get something new. This happens with blogs of mine mostly. My first blog was maintained on my Playlist account. I tried to update it, but I kept forgetting about it. Then my sister introduced me to Quizilla where I try and update my writing, though its not going very well. I do awoa which is going swimmingly actually, no problems at all. Then there is this. Untitled. The project I started after attempting to understand Tumblr. Now here is the thing, I update you when interesting things happen and I try and get myself to write because I know its good for me. So I started this thinking yea, I'll do great! Though if you notice on the left side where the web pages are Tumblr has been added. *shame* I've done it again. I was talking to my friend via Twitter and I decided I would get a Tumblr to keep in touch with her as well as other people. So Tumblr is a good thing so far. I hope I don't drop this, even with the newness of Tumblr.
The new thing:
http://ihaveopinionstoo.tumblr.com/
Bye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment